The Chaminade Music Club has two classifications for membership, Performing and Associate. Dues are payable in August, upon receipt of the annual dues letter.
- $25.00 / Individual
- $40.00 / Couple
- $15.00 / High School Student - 11th & 12th grade: membership includes eligibility for student competition
- $15.00 / College: includes opportunity to perform. Please indicate what college you attend and send copy of your college ID.
- Additional Contributions accepted: If you are interested in helping the Club by making an additional contribution, the following are expenses that you could help to underwrite:
- $25.00 - posters, programs
- $55.00 - monthly rental of the Sweet Clubhouse for our concerts
- $160.00 - piano tuning, before each concert.
As always, we will have a basket at each concert for any donations by members and guests. The Chaminade Music Club is a non-profit 501C (3) organization and all contributions are tax-deductible.